Students and non-students 16 years of age and older may be considered for an unpaid volunteer position in the laboratory any time of year.
The Wadsworth Center is located in Albany, NY. Volunteers outside the Capital District may wish to request a remote project; however, such projects are limited.
If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to our Senior Staff page to identify a researcher.
- Contact the researcher to determine if they are accepting any volunteers
- If the researcher is accepting volunteers for the time period in which you are interested (5 week minimum for J1 Visa), provide the researcher with your application form and resumé
- If after reviewing your education and experience the researcher agrees to have you in their lab, the researcher should notify human resources who will request the following from you:
- Either B1 Visitor Status or a J1 Visa
- Proof of Bachelor of Science degree
- Proof of financial status to support yourself while in the United States